Kenya Airways doesn’t fly directly to the Philippines but there are a host of airlines that you can book for your Nairobi-Philippines flights. Many of these also serve the Nairobi route. Examples of these airlines include Saudi Arabian Airlines and China Southern Airlines. Additionally, you can fly from Nairobi to Manila by connecting with multiple airlines that serve the route. Emirates Airlines is a good option for flights from Nairobi to Manila.
Other airlines that you can fly to Manila include Ethiopian Airlines and Oman Air. The Ethiopian Airlines flight includes two stops. There is also the China Eastern Airlines which also includes two stops. Qatar Airways also flies from Nairobi to Manila with a single stop.
Cost of Flight from Nairobi to Manila, Philippines
The average price for airfare from Nairobi to Manila is $1000. There are tickets that will obviously cost more than that but a ticket price in the range of $850 to $1300 is generally standard.
Where to Buy Cheap Tickets for Flights From Nairobi to Manila
There are multiple websites online that offer cheap airfares for flights from Nairobi to Manila. When you search for flights on the website, you will likely find numerous results and can pick an airfare and travel date that would suit your itinerary.
However, the prices for flights from Nairobi to Manila are not standard. Airlines generally adjust ticket prices based on factors such as time of the day, day of the week and how early you book your ticket. If you book an airline ticket several months in advance, you are likely to find awesome deals on flights from Nairobi to Manila. The best days to book an airline ticket for flights from Nairobi to Manila is generally on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
You will generally pay a lower ticket price for your flights if you book a multi-stop airline ticket. The connecting flights do not generally offer you good convenience as you have to hop onto multiple airports on layovers or several hours as you wait for a connecting flight. However, they offer you a significant cost advantage. The tickets generally cost anywhere from 20% to 60% less than direct flight tickets. The average cost of a connecting flight from Nairobi to Manila is about $1112. There are no direct flights from Nairobi to Manila so you will have to always book connecting flights.
The most popular connecting destination for flights from Nairobi to Manila in the Philippines is Hong Kong.
What Airlines Offer Flights from Nairobi to Manila
If you are looking for a flight from Nairobi to Manila, you have to fly with many of the foreign carriers servicing the route. The main airlines flying between Nairobi and Manila include the following:-
- China Southern Airlines offers daily flights between Nairobi and Manila with a single stop in Guangzhou.
- Emirates Airlines offers daily flights to Manila with a stop/connecting flight via Dubai International Airport.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers four flights per week to Manila with a single stop/connecting flight in Addis Ababa. You can book Ethiopian flights to Manila on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Etihad Airways offers daily flights from Nairobi to Manila with a single stop or connecting flight in Abu Dhabi.
- KLM offers daily flights from Nairobi to Manila with a single stop in Amsterdam.
- Qatar Airways offers daily flights from Nairobi to Manila with a single stop/connecting flight in Doha.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines offers flights per week between Nairobi and Manila with a single stop in Jeddah. You can book Saudi Arabian Airlines flights on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Turkish Airlines offers daily flights between Nairobi and Manila with a single stop in Istanbul.
- Oman Air offers four flights per week to Manila from Nairobi with a single stop/connecting flight in Muscat. You can book the Oman Air flights on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Ethiopian Airlines offers five flights per week to Manila from Nairobi with a stops/connecting flights in Addis Ababa and Bangkok. You can book this flight on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Ethiopian offers five flights per week to Manila with stops in Addis Ababa and Taipei. These flights are available on Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- KLM offers daily flights to Manila with a connection in Taipei. The flight also includes a stop/connecting flight in Amsterdam.